Dubois-Depraz Module

Hi everyone!

I got a little problem with a Dubois-Depraz chronographe module! It sits on a ESA quartz movement in a Tag Heuer. The owner wanted to "inspect" the movement and took it apart! Don´t ask me why....

He gave me the parts, springs, tiny levers and so on. He asked me, if I could put it back together....! Yes, it IS a problem, anyway....! But Marc made a wonderfull video tutorial for this! So it was not a big problem to find the location for all these parts! The only problem is: The spring for the reset hammer (see pic) is missing! Now, my question is: Where can I get parts for this module? Any idea?

Thanks for any answer!

Peter

Unbenannt.PNG

1 hour ago, speedy88 said:

Where can I get parts for this module? Any idea? 

Neither Dubois Depraz or any watch manufacturer that uses his modules do sell parts to anyone. 

So either you fabricate or adapt one, or buy another module in whatever conditions to get it. 

The last alternative is to send the watch to an official service center where after a comprehensive estimate they will replace the entire module as per standard practice..

• Like 1