I downloaded the pdf for the "Watch Parts" lesson from level 1.   I wanted to print it for offline study.  The diagrams are missing from the pdf.  Is this expected or i did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Jonathan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cousinsuk have there own size chart. Which i think is the best. Esslinger have the right one that most other use. U should need a tap 8 crown. As for the crown. older Tissot used a domed crown without logo.    Watch Stem Tap Chart _ mm Size Reference Chart _ Esslinger.com _ Esslinger Watchmaker Supplies Blog.html
    • I get it....and I honestly dont blame them. However theres much more to the story primaruly shitty customer service. The bottom line the price between a tag aquaracer and the Oris TT1 is $0. The reason why I went with the TT1 was its smaller size. With that said this saga has taught me a couple things.......Oris uses a cheaper grade movement and their quality is much less than the TAG do youre better iff with the TAG in the end. For me back then I had no concept of movements etc etc and though each watch manf made everything in house. Had I known then what I know now I wouldnt have purchased the TT1. Hopefully anybody in that same situation may stumble upon this thread and be warned as I was not. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    • Not surprisingly, an ETA 2824-2. https://www.atlantic-watches.ch/en/shop/retro-vintage/worldmaster-original/2355/worldmaster-original?c=80 But a price of RON 125,  or €26 seems too good to be true.
    • What is an "adjustable escapement"? Even the cheapest mov.t can be rate regulated, while adjustment is a sort of obscure art which if you ask about,  you will be told that "starts at the mainspring". Whatever that means 
    • Certainly is not ORIS only that does this, have a read below. Since mechanical wristwatches moved from being a common and necessary items to luxury and fashion the Swiss and Japanese will take all the money they can,