Need advice replacing ISA8172/220 movement please.

Hello,

I'm really new at this so please forgive any mistakes I make in terminology or otherwise.

I have an Invicta with an ISA8172/220 movement that my wife gave me as a birthday present a few years ago. Not a real expensive watch but I really like it and would like to save it. I have the new movement and have watched the video by Mark Lovick on "How to fit a quartz watch movement. Watch repair techniques. ETA 251.262 chronograph".

My watch has a "day of the week" dial at the 6:00 position and a "minute totalizer" dial at the 10:00 position(picture included).

I know from the video how to correctly turn the watch to midnight changeover position for the hour, minute, second hands and the seconds dial replacement.

What I need help with is how do I replace the hands on the "day of the week" dial and the "minute totalizer" dial in the correct position or does it matter?

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

493552933_Invicta8172-220.JPG.73d62a7b76a77a0e82cdae6307e13c91.JPG

I have not worked on this calibre of watch, however I would have thought that the hand is fitted to the appropriate day just past midnight. There must be a function to adjust the date to allow for 28 day months etc. but the days should once set always be correct.