Greetings from Norway!

Fylling

Hello! I am a relatively new tinkerer of watches that finally decided to join the forum.

I have been collecting watches for a few years now, and after Rolex decided to polish my precious little Oyster Royale, I decided to start learning a bit more myself.

After purchasing an SKX in faulty condition from Ramon, I got hooked. A large order of tools and parts got ordered from Cousins, and I was off!

What amazed me was the possibility of servicing a watch myself, an making it my own with mods. 

I have owned and enjoyed high end watches like a few Rolex and Omega before, but for some reason the japs (Seiko and Citizen) always got more wrist time.

For now, I really enjoy my Seiko and Citizen collection more than I ever did any Submariner or Seamaster.

I will be keeping servicing and modding Seiko and Citizen watches as a hobby, and perhaps helping out a few mates.

As I see it, any hobby costs money, but rather than spending a lot on hitting a small ball with a stick, I can wear my hobby proudly on the wrist!'

And yes, I am the one that have been buying all the best watches from Ramon lately..