Citizen H610 movement model by0000-56l stem and crown

AbeH

Hello my friends is anybody in here knows where to get stem and crown for this watch ?? I have looked everywhere and I can’t find it !! Is anybody please can tell me how or where can I find this things ?

And there’s a better way to look for stem and crown for this specific model beside what am doing ? I tried to find a used watch for parts and I can’t find any one , I tried to find parts on google and I couldn’t , please guys any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a quartz-radio watch? Try the official service center in your country. Or submit a quote request to Cousins.

Yes it’s a radio, the official center will cost more than the watch value lol .

Your thinking, or you have an estimate already? Usually these have no cost.

No just thinking , and I think they will charge just to look at it and as soon as you turn the watch in they wanna service it and this’s at least 400$!!

34 minutes ago, AbeH said:

No just thinking , and I think they will charge just to look at it and as soon as you turn the watch in they wanna service it and this’s at least 400$!!

You can't know without asking, servicing or not is your choice actually rarely done on quartz watches. Another way is to get a list of authorized Citizen service centers and ask them to get the parts.