What Camera?

autowind

Hello Mark Lovick,

I find your videos fascinating and exceptionally clear and was wondering which camera, set-up you use for filming?  It almost looks to me as though it would be possible using your set up to be able to work using an LCD monitor,  is this so?  Having watched you work I know an expert when I see one.  I did think watch repairers would die out with the explosion of quartz watches,  this is obviously not the case.

Roger

Hi roger,

The camera is a canon 600d and I use a 60mm macro lens. I have never attached it to an LCD screen but it sounds like that might be fun to try.

Back in the 80's we thought battery watches would kill off the trade but actually there will always be a demand for luxury watches and therefore a demand for watch repairers to look after them :)

• Like 1

Hi Mark,I also like watching your videos,I see you use a meter for timekeeping a mechanical watch,I have been on apple to download a app, as I have been told you can use a meter to setup a watch,can I ask what it is called please,hope you do not mind me asking,I like watches and clocks and trying to learn on how to work on them,thanks again Christopher.