Seiko 7S26 -- 7S36

I've just came back from watching Mark's videos -- I've lost count for how many times -- and the last one I watched today (again for the n-th time) was the servicing of the ETA 2824-2. This one -- to me -- is like the core video where everything starts (for Swiss watch servicing) So I was thinking to myself, would it be too much to ask Mark to do a similar video but using a Seiko 7S26/36?

Thank you Mark in advance! It would be a great help.

Robert

I too would like to see a video on this movement serviced in detail, as a friend of mine has offered me this particular movement to practice on.

I've got the tech sheet, and will be attempting it soon in any case, so I'll post my adventures on the forums when I do it.

That will be great!

In my case, I've been thinking about starting a blog, thanks to Mark that offers us that possibility, and post about my "Seiko project" soon to be an "ETA project". I just don't know if time will be on my part. I'll probably collect some pictures and relevant information first before I commit.

In any case, I can't wait to read about your adventures, I'm sure they will be very interesting to all of us. 

STAY TUNED!!

I've just finished my third watch repair, and it was a Seiko 7S26A Movement.

And just for Bob, I've got heaps of pics and I'm writing a full step-by-step for him :)

ps. The 7S26A is a great movement and not that scary if you take your time ... I actually found it HEAPS easier than that ST1606.