Seiko sarb033 help

I have a sarb033 (beautiful watch) but my problem is that i need a new Balance wheel and i can't seem to find one, could anyone tell me if a balance wheel from a 7s26c movement would be the same as the 6r15c movement in the sarb033, thanks

Even if  the OP is not in the UK, Cousins UK ships worldwide and cost is very low for orders under 25 GPB.

A 7S26C balance may work but the specific one has a different P/N: 310.046

Edited by jdm

Yes thanks for the info i have been into the site and have seen the specific part code, the thing is it's only the balance wheel and i was looking for a balance wheel + cock in one like this only with c type balance IMG_0049.JPG.a666ea9122d0fabb000da6a8e87f41a6.JPG

If your issue is not being able to replace the hairspring end stud to the balance cock, then be aware that the two parts are not sold together, so either learn how to do that as explained in the attached service guide, or bring it to a watchmaker.

If you are really have a faulty balance cock (please tell why you think so), I have plenty of these and can send for postage, just PM.

7S26C.pdf

Ya the two parts( balance wheel + cock) sold separately are no good to me cause i wouldn't be able to replace myself, you'd really need to be sure of yourself doing it that way, but if it was together like out of another movement I'd be able to do that, that's why I'm looking at buying a movement and taking out the cock and balance as one, it's easier, I'm currently looking at a new 7s26c movement on eBay, it seems the 7s26c and 6r15c have nearly all the same parts including the c type balance

As mentioned above the specific 6R15 balance complete has a different P/N from the 7S26, even if clearly the overall architecture is the same.

If you are  beginner don't mess things further mixing parts. You do not have the right tools (including a timegrapher) and skills to do the work properly. Bring or send your watch to an independent watchmaker or Seiko service center. Otherwise sell the watch as it is disclosing the problem and buy another, these are very easy to sell or buy.