Longines pocketwatch 12.68Z from 1932 stops running

Hi.

I did a service on this movement, and it runs fine outside the casing and without hands. 

When I add the hands, it can stop after ie 1 minute, 5 minutes or 15-20 minutes. 

I see that the center of the secons-hand is touching the rim of the hole, the same goes for the hour-hand-center. 

What should I do? I would like to move the dial 1/10th of mm upwards towards crown to free some space in the hole since the center-pins are not 100% in the center of the hole. I am afraid to break the dial-feet - as this is something I do for a friend that inherited the watch from his grandfather before he died. 

Could I try do file in the hole? I am afraid to crack the enamel on the dial..

Any advice wold be appreciated!

Update: Here are the pictures from my service.

https://ankergang.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/longines-lommeur/

Edited by TinTin

If it's porcelain I would not recommend you use an ordinary round needle file on it.  You run a huge chance of chipping the dial, not to mention ruining the file.  If you must enlarge the hole slightly, a very fine grit diamond round needle file would probably do the job, but I wold use very little pressure on the file and only cut in one direction from the front to the back.

As a matter of interest, did the hands catch the dial before servicing?

I don't need to enlarge the hole actually. I think the solution is to move the dial.

Yes, the the base of the hands (i don't know the proper name for it, but it is the cylinder that goes through the dial into the movement) is slightly touching the rim of the hole. Both sub-seconds hole and hour-hand-hole.

Yes it probably was like this prior to my service as well - because the owner said the watch could stop after 1 minute, or after 5-10 minutes. This is what I see too when I fasten the dial again and mount the hands.