IMG_1984.thumb.jpeg.57750eb8fb77ae6e5c8f85c9ac096629.jpegI’m looking at a watch I want to buy to restore but it has a terrible bezel.  Now that may enable me to get it for a good price but I need to fix it.  It’s a Ladies Diver.  The bezel insert is quite small at 25.5 mm X 19.0 mm.  I can’t find it anywhere.  Am I looking in the wrong places?  Does anyone make custom bezel sizes and colors? If there is someone, I can’t find them.
I’d appreciate any info available.  The watch in question is the SAME SIZE as the one in the attached picture.  Thanks!

By some brands, the world is awash with different bezels / inserts. But it seems that you like to keep the brand and further details of the watch a secret, so who knows ....... 🤔

Edited by Endeavor
  • Like 2

It’s not that I like to keep things a secret, I’m new to all of this and wasn’t sure what info is needed.  Most of the websites that I have visited list inserts for sale by size.  The watch that I am looking at is a Chronosport Atlantis Women’s 28 mm case.  Probably from about 1980.  I believe it’s essentially the same watch I originally pictured with my comment. Picture attached.  Thanks for your time.  
IMG_1985.thumb.png.785822e60111f7b637c033ee118cf824.png

48 minutes ago, Latetothegame said:

I believe it’s essentially the same watch I originally pictured with my comment.

Sometimes there is a reference number on the back of the watch case. If so, you can compare that number with the one you original pictured and, I presume, got the bezel insert sizes from.

Searching Chronosport, all the hits I'm getting are in the US. Perhaps that's where Chronosport is/was mostly sold?

For example Seiko has lots of bezel inserts, referred to by the case-number. So if you have a case number, you may get a hit when searching for a complete bezel or a bezel insert?

Here an example from a Seiko;

Screenshot2024-04-07at18_14_25.png.d33aa064e4fbf92a3bbfe80ec146e39e.png

The 7C43 is the reference number for the movement and 7010 is the housing reference.

Perhaps you get a hit when searching for the reference numbers, if your watch has any ..... ?

• Thanks 1

I was able to find the case numbers on both of the watches that I had pictured in my comment.  As I suspected, the case number was the same.  The number is 18301.  I have been unable to locate any parts information by searching on that number.  I’m still not really sure where to look but I think there is just a scarcity of Chronosport parts in general.  I may have to buy one for parts.  

IMG_2001.thumb.png.22a3acb42f85403f3f454a14e94afb86.png