Need help to find Tritium bezel pip/dot/pearl

Hey there!

As we all know, tritium vials went dark faster than the company claimed 12years or 25 years, it becomes unacceptable to me after around 7 years,
so I been busy trying to replace the faded-out tritium tubes for my watches, I got everything taken cared of, except the little pip/dot on the bezel:

it seems like a utility one, which used by many familiar brand names like Isobrite, Deep Blue, Hazard 4 and Tawatec

nite.thumb.jpg.b963c6257e6f29e8d9fad9f498d98650.jpgdeepblue.thumb.jpg.7dee514f32e8477e45ed55b8ee90c793.jpg
I managed to removed one from my ISObrite watch by force, it looks like a small chamber, ferromagnetism positive, so I think the main housing is made with stainless steel, there is a AR coated sapphire window on the top, and the bottom is opened, it's 2.3mm in diameter, got a tiny small tritium vial insalled inside horizontally, (probablely 1.6 x 0.5 mm)and I assume this piece is sold by the tritium suppliers as a compeleted part, should be very easy to come aroud.

dia_2.thumb.JPG.2f219b232fd22591ac6fb36dc3d70eb1.JPGpip_1.thumb.JPG.a32012a9a70ca2db483ff39d972235fc.JPG

but after weeks serching on the internet, I can't find it anywhere, not on google, ebay history, not even on WUS forum or DWC... Can anybody point me to a place where I could buy a pip easily?

I know it's a weired request, but I've seen stranger things get sorted with your help 😄

Thanks in advance

-David

3 hours ago, Waggy said:

maybe try Ali Express, not sure what material they are, but maybe a good starting point:

image.thumb.png.d629e2a01c46ab739b7874906a69cf89.png

Thanks for the reply! No Im looking for the exact same pip, the one with a small glass window on top and tiny little tritium inside, like I showed in the picture, not planning on replace it with ordinary lume pip unless it’s a deadend

3 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

Ebay also have them. 

Screenshot_20240214_091245_eBay.jpg

Thanks for the reply! No Im looking for the exact same pip, the one with a small glass window on top and tiny little tritium inside, like I showed in the picture, not planning on replace it with ordinary lume pip unless it’s a deadend

On 2/15/2024 at 11:31 AM, tomh207 said:

I think this is the company that does the tubes though they don’t mention them on the website but it may be worth dropping them an email 

https://www.rctritec.com/en/home.html

Tom

Hey Tom thanks for the help! Yes it’s worth a shot, I will send a message and see where this lead takes me, cheers man!

• Like 1