8 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Steven.   Could you post some pictures of the watch, front sides and back.   Thanks

8 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Steven.   Could you post some pictures of the watch, front sides and back.   Thanks

Not sure if I’m doing this right but here it goes 

IMG_3076.jpeg

IMG_3075.jpeg

Hi. If the bezel rotates, then it comes off. There is usually a spring under it that keeps it in position and allows you to rotate it. There are tools on the market for removing them. Cousins uk, Aliexpress,  in China, you may be able to pick one up off EBay.      WATCH BEZEL REMOVAL TOOL.   to pop them off safely they apply pressure claws on four sides.  Using a razor blade does work but you need to be careful 

5 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi. If the bezel rotates, then it comes off. There is usually a spring under it that keeps it in position and allows you to rotate it. There are tools on the market for removing them. Cousins uk, Aliexpress,  in China, you may be able to pick one up off EBay.      WATCH BEZEL REMOVAL TOOL.   to pop them off safely they apply pressure claws on four sides.  Using a razor blade does work but you need to be careful 

That’s what I’m thinking and I have the tools but Spinnsker states it doesn’t come off without taking the movement out. I think they are blowing smoke up my as….  Ok then, thank you for your input. 

Hi  The bezel is a separate piece of the case as is the back and crystal. usually when the bezel is removed the crystal stays in . there is a usually a flat spring athough I have had round ones which tension the bezel so it has controlled rotation.  when you rotate the bezel do you feel it click or is is a smooth action.  What tools do you have to facillitate the removal,  If you lookup  bezel / caseback remover on ebay you will get a selection.    Even Rolex bezels remove.   By the pictures your Bezel might be in two parts the knurrled ring and the black ring above it.  Unfortunatley getting exploded diagrams of specific watch cases is along the lines of hens teeth/  just explore ALL options.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevey2033 said:

I think they are blowing smoke up my as….  

Wierd trivia coming up.  Did you know this was actually a thing a couple of  hundred years ago, and was practiced as a medical proceedure.  Apparently medical professions at the time speculated that blowing warm air up drowned victim's jacksees could stimulate the heart and warm the intestines and stomach into recovery. And as such shorelines were equipped with appropriate apparatus ( a long flexible tube ?  KY ? ) to enable this operation. It was accepted that the warm expelled smoke from a pipe could produce enough heat to work and with the simple guidline of " blow do NOT suck " ( ok i made that bit up 😅 ).  Hence " blowing smoke up someone's arse "  showing them an excess of kindness, praise, flattery.  Strange but true. 

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 11:41 AM, watchweasol said:

Hi  The bezel is a separate piece of the case as is the back and crystal. usually when the bezel is removed the crystal stays in . there is a usually a flat spring athough I have had round ones which tension the bezel so it has controlled rotation.  when you rotate the bezel do you feel it click or is is a smooth action.  What tools do you have to facillitate the removal,  If you lookup  bezel / caseback remover on ebay you will get a selection.    Even Rolex bezels remove.   By the pictures your Bezel might be in two parts the knurrled ring and the black ring above it.  Unfortunatley getting exploded diagrams of specific watch cases is along the lines of hens teeth/  just explore ALL options.

Yeah. Im just checking to see if there is something I missed since Spinnaker lied to me. I guess they just don’t want me modding the watch

Hi.  As it’s your watch you can do what ever you want to it, whether people approve or disapprove is immaterial. Perhaps Spinnaker removed the movement on his own and was basically passing on the information without any deliberate intent. You are free to do what you want to do without interference, just be careful take it slowly and enjoy the experience,  good luck.