Lem Universal Power Element For Opening Waterproof Watches

Vich

Here is latest acquisition from the Bay.

I was pleasantly surprised at the condition, the pic is as it arrived and I will set to and give it all a good clean. 

There are only two bits missing, one of the plates that should be in pairs - 10 and 15 mm.  However this does not really bother me as the three pairs I have will service the distances between lugs of 13/17, 18/20 and 19/22 mm which gives a good coverage. 

On looking at the plates they are quite simply formed and I think that with the correct thickness of plate a spare could be made up or even larger sizes but that will wait until I have a bit time on my hands.

The cushion on which the watch rests is serviceable but a bit tired and I have already got some rubber to replace that

The other bit missing is the top of the box and I reckon I can make that myself as well.

All in All it seems that this one has come up trumps !

post-197-0-63743000-1440429470_thumb.jpg

Thought I would attach the booklet in PDF form:-

Case Back Opener Instruction.pdf

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 1

Hello DJT2,

I paid £53.00 plus about 9.50 postage but I think I was lucky getting it for that, I was prepared to pay more.  As regards the postage it does weigh about 5k including all the bits.

Cheers,

Vic