I Made a Strap!

Ok, Im not sure if this is appropriate for this forum so, mods, please remove it if it should not be here. But, I made a strap!

I recently bought a "nice" watch from Japan and wanted to put a decent quality strap on it. My only problem is that Im not sure what constitutes "decent quality" for any given price point. So I figured how hard could it be to make my own?! A few YouTube videos and a peruse of ebay and I had the equipment and (hopefully) the knowhow to give it a go.

Now, don't get me wrong, it is rough, and I have no idea if it will hold up but it is my first attempt so I still consider it an achievement!

IMG_20230919_154735.jpg

IMG_20230919_154750.jpg

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, bobtheterrible said:

Ok, Im not sure if this is appropriate for this forum so, mods, please remove it if it should not be here. But, I made a strap!

I recently bought a "nice" watch from Japan and wanted to put a decent quality strap on it. My only problem is that Im not sure what constitutes "decent quality" for any given price point. So I figured how hard could it be to make my own?! A few YouTube videos and a peruse of ebay and I had the equipment and (hopefully) the knowhow to give it a go.

Now, don't get me wrong, it is rough, and I have no idea if it will hold up but it is my first attempt so I still consider it an achievement!

IMG_20230919_154735.jpg

IMG_20230919_154750.jpg

Certainly is bob, not half bad at all 👍

• Thanks 1