Winding plunger Waltham size 16

Maybe I got the name wrong, it is a small shaft that fits in side the winding assembly , not the stem from the case. Thanks

kind of look like a small pin ,head on a shaft

Edited by DaveL

23 hours ago, DaveL said:

Part number #4787

Usually best if you can give a better description a picture or something because most people love no idea at all what you're talking about.

Then for all of us didn't know what the park is a little bit of research on my part and the image. In the image I circled the mystery component and something else. The  pin is I'm going to call it goes inside the other part. I can't think of ever seeing one that was worn out or damaged so I've never actually needed to replace one.

Then the problem with online material houses are they don't list every single part they have I do have some links that do have some parts but you're probably going to have to email and ask if they have that specific part. Otherwise it would be go to eBay and find a partial movement to steal it from.

First link I found just by doing a search for Waltham watch part. As you can see them lots of parts but you would have to email for specific

https://www.jewelerssupplies.com/horological/waltham_pocket_watch_parts.html

More likely are going to find it from Dave here but you'll still have the email as I doubt that something he would list online

https://www.daveswatchparts.com/index.html

Waltham 4787.JPG

Thanks all I will find a similar movement and steal the part probably the easiest thing to do .yes Steve the 4787 is the part it is missing for the watch I am working on

thanks again

Edited by DaveL

• 2 weeks later...