Hindenburg Zeppelin LZ129 7046-4 movement removal

Hello, I do basic DIY maintenance on my modest collection of watches and would greatly appreciate any help available in relation to an issue I have in removing a faulty movement.

The movement is a Ronda 515 and the watch is a Hindenburg Zeppelin LZ129 7046-4.

The case for this watch appears to be a single block of stainless steel into which the movement has been inserted. I cannot find a way to remove the dial face in order to detach the hands and replace the movement.

In the attached image, the 4 screw holes around the edge are for the cover screws. There are 2 further screws at 12 and 6 inside the case, which I have removed, but whose function I cannot determine. There are 2 small steel stubs next to this screw holes.

The only way that I can see that the dial is inserted is that the assembly behind the cover also screws out, but there is nowhere to obtain grip to apply anti-clockwise pressure, and even under a magnifying class, I can't see that the interior assembly is separate from the outer case.

Thanks in advance.

IMG20230118111201.jpg

I found a video this watch, as well as a good review video of an automatic version that appears to use the same case. It looks like a crystal lift would allow you to remove the acrylic crystal and get to the dial.

I was attempting to repair a friends quartz fashion watch with a dead movement and came across this same issue, except the crystal was flat mineral glass and fitted so snug there was no chance of getting the lift on it. It was truly a throwaway item.