Just a sneak peek……..

It’s been a project I have been working on for almost two years. 38mm so it is not “oversized”, stainless steel case, acrylic crystal, silver dial and blued steel hands. It is powered by a Sellitia sw210-1.  
With the cost of beautiful vintage watches going through the roof, I wanted to make something similar but affordable.  I am young (23) and have been disappointed by the unaffordable cost of vintage watches these days. It’s my goal to make quality vintage inspired watches at a reasonable price point. 

It was designed and is assembled by myself in Canada 🇨🇦!

• Like 1

Although it was my original intention to make the dial myself, I ended up having it made for me. I ran into issues plating the dial. I attempted to plate it with cyanide free baths (I didn’t really want to work with cyanide) however I learned with time that the white silver is only achievable with cyanide. Plating is a project I will come back to in the future when I have money to invest in different technology. I actually got fairly good at pad printing the dial blanks and all ready had the etched plates with my dial design so I was very disappointed that I didn’t get it all to work out! 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...