Incabloc Shock Spring Source

Jim

Hi everyone    I am looking for a source to purchase Incabloc springs jewels and end stones    In my current case I need and end stone and spring for a Tissot 709-1 for the escape wheel   both are missing from the movement I am currently servicing.   I called j borel    no luck    Trying otto frei later today     found beco-technic.com  in Europe    long way for one cap jewel     but I would buy and assortment of springs and stones if someone sold one.

Sincere Thanks

Jim

Yeah they were my next call     EST here they open in 3 more hours   I looked on their web site  do you know if they sell a kit or assortment?   I saw individual end stones did not see springs  but I am hopeful.   I have seen kits that some of the older guys I know have, probably bought in the early days lol   I also wrote the manufacture for a USA representative http://www.incabloc.ch/en/incabloc_sa.php%C2'>   Thanks again for the suggestion

Sincerely,

Jim      

I actually found the spring number and end stone number   but they were unable to assist  :-(          Incabloc-Spring # 876.03 1,52 x 1,14 mm      Incabloc-cap jewel # 722.11 Ø 1,00 x height 0,13 mm