Raymond Weil Butterfly Clasp

Hi guys.

I was wondering if someone could help me with n issue I have with a Raymond Weil 5817 Watch. The Bracelet has a butterfly clasp which has detached from the bracelet.

I figured that 2 spring bars placed through the holes in the butterfly clasp would secure it. I bought the smalles I could find on ebay as it is a very small space. I got a 6mm bar with a 1mm diameter. however it is far too tight to ofit in there I think.

Is there a smaller bar than 6mm, or am I wrong in thinking a spring bar is what it needs.

Thanks very much

Hi guys.

I was wondering if someone could help me with n issue I have with a Raymond Weil 5817 Watch. The Bracelet has a butterfly clasp which has detached from the bracelet.
I figured that 2 spring bars placed through the holes in the butterfly clasp would secure it. I bought the smalles I could find on ebay as it is a very small space. I got a 6mm bar with a 1mm diameter. however it is far too tight to ofit in there I think.
Is there a smaller bar than 6mm, or am I wrong in thinking a spring bar is what it needs.

Thanks very much

I’m in a hospital bed just now so I can’t check the collection at home. From memory, the clasps are secured with through pins not spring bars.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk