Hello, all. I'm in search of a dial to fit a Hamilton 806 movement. The watch is, I believe, a "Sea Breeze III" from the 1970's, manual wind, time only. The original dial diameter is 29.5mm and the dial feet are quite close to the edge, app. 24mm apart on center. The dial feet are positioned at app. 11' and 41'. If you have or come across a dial like that I would be interested in purchasing one. Thank you.

In case you're curious, this watch was gifted to me by a well meaning friend who found it in an antique shop. She didn't look very closely at it and failed to notice that the dial had been "customized" (defaced, more like,) with a highly offensive racist logo. Why the antiques dealer felt it was appropriate to offer this item for sale in the first place is another story. I would just return the watch but I don't want to embarrass my friend who I know would be mortified. So if possible I would like to find a clean dial and get the watch back into service. 

Any help would be very much appreciated.