Good evening,

I am trying to replace a crown with stripped threads and I'm having some trouble finding suitable parts.

Ideally, I need a stainless steel or black PVD crown with external diameter of 6mm.

I do not know the original crown tube to crown, thread size, but have a reliable size of 2.5mm x 0.25mm for the tube to case thread.

I have a crown with press fit tube, interface thread size is meant to be 3.5mm x 0.25mm and a screw in tube that is meant to also have a 3.5mm x 0.25mm thread. The thing is, the crown from the crown and tube set, does not fit the separate threaded tube, so one or the other is not the stated 3.5mm x 0.25mm, perhaps both.

Doubly annoying is that the threaded pendant tube does not match the description on the Cousins website and the tube portion of the thread is not completely cut, so that it will not screw in flush to the case.

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of reliably sized crown and tube assemblies?

Thanks