Omega Seamaster Cosmic, calendar plate bolts.

Hello everybody! 

I have recently started working on this Omega Seamaster Cosmic (with day and date). And it is giving me nightmares...  

The problem is with the calendar plate. Initially when I got the watch, one of the screw that holds the plate was missing, and the other one was not a proper one. After some investigation I found in a manual that the right screws are p/n: Omega 3441.  

But! They do not fit. The screw head is, as I think and see it, larger than the channel it supposed to go in. Or maybe, there is something is the channel itself?

The screws were ordered from CousinsUK, and I think those were advertised as the original ones.  

So, I can’t figure out, are the screws too short or their heads too wide, or do I just need other screws? Please kindly advise!  

Thank you! 

photo1664254891 (1).jpeg

photo1664254012.jpeg

photo1664254891.jpeg

@KalanagYou sir, are a lifesaver! Now I can sleep! Thank you!

But honestly, where ever I looked they would suggest the 3441 screws. For example one the pic I have attached, there they show the dial side with those screws.

Well anyway, I will order the 2050 screws. And thank you for the PDF also! 

Inkeddial_side.jpg

• 3 weeks later...