Where to find non-branded case backs??

Hi everyone!

I bought the remaninings of a Juvenia watch long ago. It has been in the back of a drawer until I ran out of watches to repair and decided to give it a try. The crown, stem, crystal and case back are missing. I have replaced all of these parts before except case backs and, after taking a quick look online (cousins, ofrei, esslinger...) I still don't know where to source a gold plated non-branded case back for this watch. I tried looking for similar Juvenia watches or spare parts on ebay but I found nothing. Does someone know where can I find a screw case for this watch?

Cheers!

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

Maybe ?

Look at pictures of other Juvenia watches being sold on line, that have the same movement. You may be able to see the markings on the inside of the case back if the seller puts up comprehensive photos.

Then, armed with the name of the case maker, you MIGHT be able to search for other cases or case backs that would work.

I think you are going to find this to be one of those instances where you are looking for weeks or months, and having to buy some "lots" of older watches / cases and cross your fingers that you find one.

Randy

• Like 1