Spring Forth In The Uk

It's going to be brighter in the mornings now in the UK as from tomorrow. Don't forget to put your clocks/watches forward an hour.

I know for Willfly that this will most likely take a few days so you better get started mate :D

• Like 1

Tell me about it! When are the powers that be put an end to this archaic system. Too many watches + the boss collects wall clocks (only quartz I might add), so its up the ladder in the morning to do that lot. Marvellous.

Geo, I do understand that its got its uses up your end of the world, so if we kept the same time all year round dahn sarf maybe the lovely Nicola could keep the current system for Scotland if need be.

I'm all geared up and in train to do it at midnight, when I've wound down after a long day - it'll be the crowning moment of the weekend... Everything stems from an accurate watch so, as long as I don't lose my balance and walk around with a surly dial, I should be OK. It's always nice to see the date wheel round from winter to spring.

Mmm... better stop here... :D

I'm all geared up and in train to do it at midnight, when I've wound down after a long day - it'll be the crowning moment of the weekend... Everything stems from an accurate watch so, as long as I don't lose my balance and walk around with a surly dial, I should be OK. It's always nice to see the date wheel round from winter to spring.

Too many watches can do that to you I guess! :)