Incabloc Shock Spring Source

Jim

Hi everyone    I am looking for a source to purchase Incabloc springs jewels and end stones    In my current case I need and end stone and spring for a Tissot 709-1 for the escape wheel   both are missing from the movement I am currently servicing.   I called j borel    no luck    Trying otto frei later today     found beco-technic.com  in Europe    long way for one cap jewel     but I would buy and assortment of springs and stones if someone sold one.

Sincere Thanks

Jim

Yeah they were my next call     EST here they open in 3 more hours   I looked on their web site  do you know if they sell a kit or assortment?   I saw individual end stones did not see springs  but I am hopeful.   I have seen kits that some of the older guys I know have, probably bought in the early days lol   I also wrote the manufacture for a USA representative http://www.incabloc.ch/en/incabloc_sa.php%C2'>   Thanks again for the suggestion

Sincerely,

Jim      

I actually found the spring number and end stone number   but they were unable to assist  :-(          Incabloc-Spring # 876.03 1,52 x 1,14 mm      Incabloc-cap jewel # 722.11 Ø 1,00 x height 0,13 mm 

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Yes but my own pc is a desktop in a different room. I have a work laptop but that is work only. 
    • Did the balance run good with the old cock?  if not, 1-Check if the roller table rubs on fork horns, in case you can,t verify anything visually, remove the fork . 2. Check end shake on balance. 3. See if H/S rubs on balance spokes or on underside of the cock or the coil fouls itself. Once you had the balance detached from the cock, you had a chance to check pivots for shortness  or bent or chipped pivots? You ought to check these now. Are you sure jewels in the setting are clean & fault free? Good luck
    • Wasn’t sure where to put this but Because of the problem I have with my hands ( gout in both )I have trouble holding things especially torsion clock hands to remove them, I have tried the usual tools but not impressed with them but to be fair one was for watch hands anyway I see an antique one on eBay so put a bid on it needless to say I was out bid but decided I could make something similar and I must say it works a treat, I decided to thread my one but it looks like the one on eBay was a push operation see last picture. Dell
    • Wearing a big lump of a watch today. Feels like i have a kettlebell on my wrist. Aw no and i promised no more bare leg shots 🤷‍♂️ , good god our lass needs her legs shaving and before anyone asks no she didn't lay the watch on top of my head and take a picture 😅
    • I have a Bergeon set, a Chinese set, and and anonymous set (in aluminium), and all of the handles and winders are interchangeable. There are slight variations in the fit but essentially they all fit and work.