Identify incabloc setting in a weird movement

Hello,

My brother recently asked me to have a look at a watch he's had for a while which had stopped running.

This is a really peculiar watch; the Fossil Twist ME1018. It is essentially a quartz movement watch with 2 hands, but next to that has a mechanical watch "decoration" which essentially only serves to drive a balance back and forth that is proudly presented through the dial at the 6 o'clock position.

It's really very weird, there's like two thirds of a mechanical watch in there, with a barrel, train wheels, (two more than usual in a weird configuration to bridge the distance around the quartz movement from the barrel near the 11 o'clock position to the balance at the 6 o'clock position,) a full escapement and even a complete automatic winding works, but no motion works and no keyless works, you can't even wind the mechanical part manually.

Getting the hands moving again was easy enough, only required a new battery, but unfortunately my brother had unwisely opened the watch himself to see if he could do anything, saw the automatic works and small screws and gave up on it, but left the watch open in an uncovered box in a drawer for a year or two accumulating dust. Unsurprisingly the mechanical part was not running, and well, needed a service anyway since the watch was already over 10 years old.

Unfortunately during my attempt at servicing the mechanical part I managed to break one of the shock springs 😞  When releasing the shock spring of the main plate shock setting the spring popped out. Assuming I had been clumsy I looked around on the Internet and found some advice on getting the spring back in the setting and after many attempts and a lot of frustration I thought I finally had it in but then to my dismay saw that I broke one of the "legs" off of the spring... It was only after much more looking around on the Internet trying to find how I could identify the spring to try and obtain a new one that I realized that in this particular case the spring was not even held captive  and that the spring popping out was not due to clumsiness at all. See, the setting in the main plate is not a "normal" setting one would find in a main plate, instead it is the type of setting one would normally find in a balance cock, (in fact it is. as far as I can see, the same one as is actually in the balance cock,) but, (seemingly, I see no retaining clip of any kind,) friction fitted to the main plate, with the edge of the setting sitting slightly proud of the surface the setting is sitting in and hence the spring can simply slide out. Did I mention this is a weird movement? So, in the end all I had needed to do was hook the spring behind the edge of the setting before securing the tines back in the slots of the setting, I ruined a perfectly good spring for no reason whatsoever, and worse, without a single clue as to how to obtain the right spring to replace it 😭

So, now my question is what is the correct spring to order. I cannot find anything like a service sheet and given it is a movement by a non-traditional watch/movement maker I am not holding my breath for finding one, so I'm reduced to trying to identify the spring/setting by observation and measurements.

As far as I can see it is an incablock setting or a clone of one, at least the spring shape is that of an incabloc setting. And as said, it is of the type of setting that normally seems to go in the balance cock. The size of the spring is, as well as I could measure it with a way too big for the job micrometer, 1.70 by 1.33 mm with the hinge part being 0.65 mm long. The shock setting is 1.60mm on the bottom and 1.80mm at the top. All of these measurements are approximate as trying to measure the spring was almost impossible and I don't want to take the setting out of the plate as I have no jeweling or even staking set so I estimated the size of the setting itself by comparing with screwdriver blade sizes.

Can anyone say what the part number of the setting and/or spring is? Unfortunately I can really only find data on the incabloc website on the dimensions of the settings, not of the springs, and given that I can't really take the setting out of the plate, nor have the right tooling to get accurate dimensions and there seem to be over a dozen settings with a bottom diameter of 1.60 or 1.59 mm I'm at a loss as to which is the right one.

Any help in identifying the right part of even narrowing it down to a few possible parts will be very much appreciated.

Regards, wich