Hello

Quick question. When I look at the product description for a Bergeon 8250 or Robur glass & case press, they seem don't indicate that they can be used to re-seat a bezel. For example, I had to use a bezel removing tool in order to get the movement out of the case. Would I use something like the Bergeon 8250 or Robur to secure the bezel (with crystal) back onto the watch case? Also, would this tool be used to install a dive watch bezel?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. 

Begeon 8250.jpg

28 minutes ago, mcoulton said:

Hello

Quick question. When I look at the product description for a Bergeon 8250 or Robur glass & case press, they seem don't indicate that they can be used to re-seat a bezel. For example, I had to use a bezel removing tool in order to get the movement out of the case. Would I use something like the Bergeon 8250 or Robur to secure the bezel (with crystal) back onto the watch case? Also, would this tool be used to install a dive watch bezel?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. 

Begeon 8250.jpg

Eyup matey. A press is a press, I would say the dies are what makes the difference in application. 

• Like 3