Cannot remove acrylic crystak

Hello,

I have a Poljot De luxe watch, and the winding and time setting mechanisms does not seem to work. In order to remove the movement from the case, I need to remove the crystal first and remove the movement from the front of the watch. I tried using my bergeon crystal lift, but the crystal won't budge. I do not have a press or air pump. Any suggestions?? 

Thanks

20220427_163523.jpg

20220427_163536.jpg

20220427_163539.jpg

20220427_163558.jpg

35 minutes ago, Russell said:

Hello,

I have a Poljot De luxe watch, and the winding and time setting mechanisms does not seem to work. In order to remove the movement from the case, I need to remove the crystal first and remove the movement from the front of the watch. I tried using my bergeon crystal lift, but the crystal won't budge. I do not have a press or air pump. Any suggestions?? 

Thanks

20220427_163523.jpg

20220427_163536.jpg

20220427_163539.jpg

20220427_163558.jpg

Just check around the case rim edge my friend , the bezel pops off along with the crystal. There should be a fairly  long shallow groove on both the bezel and the case to allow a case knife in. I have an late 60s raketa. They are the same Russian manufacturer. 

Edited by Neverenoughwatches
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Just check around the case rim edge my friend , the bezel pops off along with the crystal. There should be a fairly  long shallow groove on both the bezel and the case to allow a case knife in. I have an late 60s raketa. They are the same Russian manufacturer. 

Hello,

Yes, I saw that after I created the thread. I felt so dumb. LOL

Anyways thank you very much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russell said:

Hello,

Yes, I saw that after I created the thread. I felt so dumb. LOL

Anyways thank you very much.

Haha don't feel silly. We've all been there fella. Keep posting things up and ask  questions. A raketa 2609 ha was my very first watch. A different crown wheel arrangement. Watch those left handed screws. # 3 lines #

• Like 1