Help With Eta 959.001

I'm fixing a Movado from early 80's with the ETA 959.001. When a got it, it didn't run. I tested the circuit coil and it was bad. I took it apart, inspected all the jewel holes, train, and all looks fine except that when moving the train back and forth and felt a bit rough. I compared it with a running Rhonda and train also felt same. So I figured it was ok, but just to play it safe I purchased a main plate on eBay. Inspected it a looks fine. I cleaned it and oiled it. I also purchased a brand new circuit coil. Assembled it, I brushed all the circuit contacts, baterry contacs, tested the battery, which was ok. No where in the assembly I touched anything with bare fingers. I always use cots. I tested the circuit with the battery on and I tested the circuit giving me the reading of .13 with 4 second intervals of a reading of 4.29 and then 4 seconds and then 0, to then got back to .13 set with meter set at 10.00 k ohms. After all this watch doesn't run. Are the readings correct? Is there a possibility that I got a new faulty circuit? is the train supposed to feel silky smooth? I figured that the roughness if the train feels rough from the magnetism of the stepper . Is that a correct assumption? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks!