Tissot 27B21 Incabloc cal jewel.

Jdg123

Hi, 

I’ve recently tried to service a 1959 Tissot seastar but sadly when I tried to lubricate the Incabloc assembly the cap jewel pinged off never to be seen again. 
I then replaced the jewel with one from another non running watch I got very cheaply from eBay, the movement was a Felsa 465n. After checking the timing on my budget piezo pickup - guitaramp timegrapher I noticed that while the watch is laying flat the amplitude is actually very good but as soon as I tilt it a little it becomes very low. So I got sad and put the watch away. Since then I learned that the capstones have different thicknesses and sizes. Looking closer the top incabloc jewels (movementside) seem to be shaking quite a bit inside the setting and the balance wheel has a lot of endshake. I guess I must have used the thinder end stone (dialside) which is causing the balance to “fall out of place” when I tilt the watch. 

So my question is: 

how do I find the right size for the end stone? I know there is a parts list from Inca but sadly the 27b-21 isn’t listed there. 
should I just order the 1,1mm thick top jewel (121.11 I think) and hope it fits or is there a way to actually find the right one?

I would be so happy if you guys could help me fix that little watch of mine.

After all the stuff I f’d up so far I could really take a little win...

Best regards