Best online source for tools and lubrication in Europe (EU zone)

As the title says - I'm looking for recommended sources in the euro zone (unfortunately not Cousins in the UK). I'll be in Holland for a short while - I live in Brazil - and would like to take advantage of lower prices in the euro zone. Where I live, it's at least double the price, if available. I'll need Moebius oils and grease, Molykote and some small tools of good quality. Thanks in advance and cheers to you all.

29 minutes ago, Wouter said:

As the title says - I'm looking for recommended sources in the euro zone (unfortunately not Cousins in the UK)…

Even staying in the EU zone you won‘t find any better supplier than Cousins! I am a hobbyist in Germany and came to this conclusion after lots of searching and investigating. I don’t have to pay any custom fees if the value of the parcel is below about 120 £ (may be similar or the same in Holland). If it‘s more than 120 £ you might place two or more orders.

Edited by Kalanag

Just take the well known for not fitting most watches Bergeon Cannon Pinion tool, almost all the big watch tool suppliers are asking well north of £200 for this tool, from Cousins it's just over £60.

They seem to be cheaper than just about every supplier and sometimes as in the above example very much cheaper.

52 minutes ago, Paul80 said:

Just take the well known for not fitting most watches Bergeon Cannon Pinion tool, almost all the big watch tool suppliers are asking well north of £200 for this tool, from Cousins it's just over £60.

They seem to be cheaper than just about every supplier and sometimes as in the above example very much cheaper.

I‘m not so sure! Boley sells it for €82,- (£69,-).

Edited by Kalanag

Not blessed with access to Boleys prices so wouldn't know that but what I said still applies to many suppliers of that item, although to be honest I had not searched recently once I found it did not work with many watch pinions I stopped looking, I just did a fresh search and some have now dropped its price and many seem to no longer stock it, I wonder if Bergeon have discontinued it and are just clearing stock?