Miyota 5R21 Reset?

Hi everybody.

I have an Eletta lady watch from a friend to a suppose battery replace, as it was in the drawer for several years. The movement is a Miyota 5R21 with no visible marks as damaged and the old flat battery (SR416SW) was in its place with no visible leak. When I replace with a new one, the minute hand runs faster than a second hand (it don't have second hand!), about one turn in aprox 23 seconds.

I cannot find any documentation of 5R21 that shows where is the reset contact, but I did try the only one near left the motor coil, inside a circular window, but no reset. During the short circuit to the positive battery terminal, the hand stop but start again as soon I release the contact.

I did try a short circuit with a small "contact ?" near the stem with a red dot in the middle, but no reset too. At least I short circuit between this two contacts but no reset again.

My question is did I perform a wrong reset or the movement is defect? If I am wrong, how can I reset it? Does anybody get some movement with this kind of problem?

Any help will be welcome. Thanks.