Chrono second hand! need help!!

Metivier

Hello, I have a problem with the second hand on my chrono. When I reset it, it does not come back at 12 o'clock. I changed it by hand, I also removed and handed the needle at 12 o'clock. I also try holding the button at the top and pressing the button at the bottom. ... nothing works. How to do?!

watche: oakley time machine

quartz eta

thank you in advance!

Alex-

Envoyé de mon SM-G955W en utilisant Tapatalk

Have you tried pulling the crown out and pressing both buttons until the hand spins round then press the top button this will advance the chrono secondhand one second at a time repeat until the hand lines up with twelve press the bottom button again and the other hands can be adjusted in the same fashion then push the crown back in once every thing is in sync.

If you have tried this are you sure the hands are seated correctly on the pivots ?

• Like 1

Reset is a sudden move back to zero( indicator is at hour 12)  of stop the watch function.

You shouldn,t worry the fault is not in the movement, rather the hand.

If you want to try fixing it yourself, 

Remove the stop watch hand. Reset to zero. Smear nano amount of glue on arbor the hand goes on, install hand at zero. Let glue dry well before reuse.

If it didn,t work enjoy your watch as is.

Regards joe

Have you tried pulling the crown out and pressing both buttons until the hand spins round then press the top button this will advance the chrono secondhand one second at a time repeat until the hand lines up with twelve press the bottom button again and the other hands can be adjusted in the same fashion then push the crown back in once every thing is in sync.
If you have tried this are you sure the hands are seated correctly on the pivots ?
it works!
I never removed the crown until it was time set ... so it was stupid of me ...

thank you!!!
-Alex1f3ec5795d16457e91b7c8d2d915fd15.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G955W en utilisant Tapatalk