Vintage Omega help

I have two pieces I would like some advice on. New to the forum, and am looking forward to the knowledge this group brings to the discussion. I have owned/own vintage pieces, and am considering these as projects. The first piece is a Cal 352 Ref. 2577/2520 in 18k. I’m very fearful of water damage and rust in the movement. Also, the dial seems to have some water damage as well. But please tell me if I’m wrong! https://imgur.com/a/YFBGUnb

The next piece is a good clean example. Not sure Ref. As I haven’t seen the movement. The issue is. Fairly bent lug. It seems to hold a spring bar in place, but if the case has any weakening or micro fractures I would be weary of purchase. https://imgur.com/a/pGHaATO

Thanks a lot!

Couldn,t open the links.

Extent of water damage can only be guessed, untill all movement is stripped..

Should you like to post the pic on forum or if otherwise make available, so to get  more opinion

I hate to be the one to say this, water is a leukimia to movement., replating...,.etc

It will never bethe jewel it was before water, immediate cleaning helps a lot..In case of unavailability of immediate cleaning nor the back removal, depending on the qualiy inside the case, I would go as far as to recommend braking the crystal to place the watch under the sun light for evaporation..

Regards joe

Hello @Chefbengates! Welcome to the forum. You have two great time pieces there. I am partial to the Omega Seamaster Chronometer, so let's start there. I am including some screen shots of your photos for convenience of others that want to see the movement. Aside from oxidation on the plates, the stem and underneath the oscillating weight, and the oscillating weight bridge itself are areas where I see evidence of some corrosion--probably moisture coming into the case through the crown? How do the bumper springs look? The dial looks OK, but the condition of the movement leads me to think there might be some rust under the dial especially the keyless works. How is it winding and setting? I case back markings lets me know the watch has seen lots of hands, and someone replaced the original sweep hand and the crown. The watch is certainly worthy of getting a good cleaning and thorough inspection. 

The Seamaster automatic is in better condition cosmetically, and I see the dial is re-done, and the small seconds hand and the crown have been replaced at some point. Straightening the lugs requires a professional with specific tools, and I had some proficient work done for one of my watches by someone. I could give you specifics if you're interested.

1997187159_ScreenShot2018-10-15at10_42_05AM.png.e8b924c1ace99804aeaf7b23857b5f02.png

436213592_ScreenShot2018-10-15at10_41_54AM.png.968601adbd5dff8cabd7b1c8df5d412c.png652683580_ScreenShot2018-10-15at10_42_41AM.png.b92f95d434de3e4cb9a40845a83d3ef0.png

Edited by noirrac1j

That Turler-badged one is beatuful. Completely filthy, but doesn't look rusty. Those movements are not too hard to find, so I'd be more concerned about the dial which looks nice to me.

The second dial looks re-painted to me, and that's a non-no for me.

Water is a killer of movements especially if allowed to dry out over a long period.  I wish I could be as optimistic as rodabod regarding the Turner Omega, but I fear you will find some considerable damage when you strip it.  These bumper movements are up there with some of the best for time keeping, so I sincerely hope I am wrong about the possible damage.

Have a look at this, it will give you an idea of how to tackle the job:

• Like 1