citizen Pro Diver Watch

I have a citizen pro diver watch eco drive.  This watch has been tucked away for several years which was a present from my wife.. Low and and be hold the watch does not:beer_hat: work of course.... SO i DECIDED TO CHANGE THE BATTERY, after changing the battery the watch doesn't work. I do not know what the problem is . Help? 

Pictures? More information? Did you buy the proper rechargeable battery for it? Did it mount the same way, with a little tab sticking out of it? The tab has to make proper contact with the one on the watch itself. Then if the battery didn’t arrive charged up, you have to set the watch out in the sun for a few hours to charge it. (A very few models have a battery that looks like a regular one without the tag but the rest still applies. What is the model number of the watch? Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

27 minutes ago, honeybee50 said:

The model number is B873M, the battery capacitor is 295 5600, which goes with the model number for this watch. On the battery case is MT 920, this is the same style battery that I use in my Skyhawk........it works in the Skyhawk, but not in the Pro diver? 

IMG_0951 (2).JPG

IMG_0954.JPG