Watchmaker willing to work on a vintage Hamilton?

I'm looking to get this 1941 Hamilton Lexington I inherited serviced, but none of the watchmakers I've talked to in Denver seem willing to work on it. I'm very new to this, so I'm certainly not going to do it myself either.

Any recommendations for a trustworthy watchmaker in the US that might be willing to work on it? I'd prefer someone with experience with these particular watches. I had made contact with one guy who seemed qualified and interested, but he's gone radio silent.

Thanks843da67becc0ceaf68eb03e39765841a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

In typical fashion, I tried the guy I had contacted previously one more time and he got back to me right away. Must have missed my other emails. Going to send it off tomorrow.

It's Dan from HamiltonChronicles.com . He seems to do good work, and has at least a couple non-Hamiltons in his Etsy history. Might want to ping him as well.

• 1 month later...

Yes! I got it back a few weeks ago.
It's running great and the new crystal looks beautiful. He repainted the hands, which makes sense since the original paint was flaking, but I'm not sure how I feel about the new paint contrasting with the faded dial.

All in all, he did a great job. I would recommend him without hesitation.107c9d7e675cd7b25fbdf11b2bea41f1.jpg