Broken LeJour Chronometer

Wow,
Everyone, thanks for all the input - I appreciate it, to include such speedy replies.  Nicklesilver, I will try one of the watch repairers in the list you sent - thanks again.  Manodeoro, thanks for your suggestion - I will keep it in mind.  I prefer to try and save the original and I hope I did not torpedo it completely.  I like the photo you sent.  Noirrac1J, hopefully the situation is not that bad as you suggest.  I will re-post on here once I find someone to work on it - this may take some time.  RyMoeller, yes, the shortcut concern with ebay is a concern.  But in fairness, I have not shown the folks at this shop the watch yet, or even a photo.
Ironically I served on tanks and armored personnel carriers in the Army wearing this chronograph and never once damaged it - even in a jeep accident where it - and my hand - went through the windshield glass - a thick leather band took the brunt of the impact and the glass shards.  But when I tried to take it apart... 

D

DPhillip ... is the chronograph bridge on your movement marked "Anguenot Frères" as I supposed or else ?
As far as I know that was the only branded part on those movements (with Heuer, Tudor, Breitling, etc) the other marked parts being the main plate (Valjoux mark + 7733 caliber ref) and the train wheel bridge (seventeen 17 jewels).
That's why I suggested to source a NOS 7733 (some can still be found in Jura/France) and put your chronograph bridge on it ... a swap that would not create a Franken in my opinion.

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk