Help with the old clock

I set apart this old clock, cleaned it, and now I want to oil it and put it back. Using the photos I made during the disassembly, I reassembled it just to the end. Now I have problem with these two giant springs on the right side. Either they wont get in place, or they just jump out suddenly. Any idea how to put all this back? Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/KdUUxBa

If the movement is back together and screwed/pinned. You need to make sure the spring is hooked on the arbor then wind it up, when it is nearly fully wound you need to feed the end of the spring over the pillar, which will hold it in place. Repeat with the other. So the spring catches the arbor you might need to pull on the spring part way in so as to take up the slack and the end is tight on the arbor.  

Let me know how you are getting on.

The problem is actually how to wind up the springs, in order to put them in the cage. Once they are wind up, it is easy to hook them on arbors (in this case they are the upper supports of the whole clock cage). But they always jump out, and I also have other wheels to put in (at least four of them). I already decided to put the balance wheel last. 

At the beginning of the process, the springs are unwound and take a lot of space. It is hard for me to wind them enough so they can be placed in the cage (since the springs are attached to the upper bridge so to say). So, I need to wind them enough to put them both in the cage, and then hooks the end on the arbors. Then they are under tension and that is it. However, once I try to wind the spring, and put them on top of the movement, they jump out.

• 4 months later...

Hello again,

I have finally time to get back to this old clock (Viktoria 7 jewels). Still, I have no idea where to start and I expected it would be a lot easier (I mainly worked on watches and this thing is huge). I did found the photos I took during the disassembly but they are not of much help (here: https://imgur.com/a/subHhf1)

Did anybody recall any similar clock mechanism whose drawings I could use to put this clock back?

The most difficult part are still the huge springs (especially two of them which are kinda connected). I didn't find a way to put them together them in cage (they always fly get out somehow). Other parts are mostly in good shape and with a proper lubrication should be fine.

Edited by bojan1990