Clinton Chrono Pushers

Recently picked up this nice Clinton at a local yard sale. As it's in need of new screw in  pushers, I removed the broken one to get some measurements. The thread diameter is 2.3mm but I have been unable so far to find a replacement. Is this an unusual type of pusher,? if so, any ideas where I might find  them?

Willy

Clinton2.JPG.f7fea39889ad27162edbe78fd52b73b4.JPG

A lot of people on this forum use Cousins for parts and i you look at the page https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/pushers-correctors you'll see there is a large array. The 'Classical (Screw In)' - both Swiss and cheaper Far East - both list a pusher with 2.30mm threads as you require.

I note you're in the US though so for a single pusher sourcing a part from the UK might not be what you want to do! How about somewhere like ebay? If you go to their website and search for item 302167207006 you will see this is a US based seller who can supply a single 4.0 x 2.3mm pusher.

5 hours ago, WatchMaker said:

I note you're in the US though so for a single pusher sourcing a part from the UK might not be what you want to do!

Well, isn't said. Cousins has low shipping rates, I guess less than $5 and 2 - 3 weeks to the US.