Rolex ref no: 12600 Datejust

I bought a couple of ”Rolex” and ”Patek Philippe” on the street in Shanghai back in the mid 90’s that look a lot like this one.

They never ran with any confidence but have served me well when in need for the odd missing screw and even inca bloc.

/Bsoderling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Chopin said:

Even Seiko has better quality. :)

I think you're confusing mov.t finishing with quality. While the first is not very remarkable on low and medium range (that includes the 6R15), quality is excellent in both design and execution. Then when it comes to the complete watch, you'll need to handle one to realize yourself. My pic

37119565154_de05eca165_c.jpg

12 hours ago, Chopin said:

Even Seiko has better quality. :)

oooh i knew there were going to be more reactions to this than the actual post... nothing wrong with seiko at all. the movement that has posted is pure chinese tat !

1 hour ago, jdm said:

I think you're confusing mov.t finishing with quality. While the first is not very remarkable on low and medium range (that includes the 6R15), quality is excellent in both design and execution. Then when it comes to the complete watch, you'll need to handle one to realize yourself. My pic

37119565154_de05eca165_c.jpg

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

I was saying that even a Seiko which is usually considered a cheap option has better quality than that movement.

21 minutes ago, Chopin said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

I was saying that even a Seiko which is usually considered a cheap option has better quality than that movement.

That confirms you know little about Seiko. I suggest that you handle some before talking  about its "quality".

• 1 month later...