• Similar Content

• By Marc5555
      So there is this timex automatic i found online from a reputable seller. I cant find much about it anywhere. Ive been looking for a timex automatic but already have a few watches that look like the marlin. This one is a little different and i like it. Any info would be greatly appreciated

• By jackie01
      Hello everybody,

I open this thread to archive works on Citizen 8110A Bullhead. I purchased this watch in poor condition as You can see on the photos.

Cause I have serviced few chronographs in the past I decide to try restore this watch. Maybe is not ractional from the economical aspect but we do this because we love it So let's open it.

Hands are in good condition (required repaint and relume) but the dial has broken legs and tachy scale is faded :/ I think it's really hard to find orginal and there is no gold aftermarket replacement - sad. Look at the movement.

Gosh, what a dirty place It needs good cleaning and oiling. 
      But the biggest problems are this.

Broken post on main spring bridge and missing rocking bar core and screw in gear train. I need to find replacement.

While I'll be working on movement the case and pushers are send to renew - putting new gold plated coat

Stay tuned

• By east3rn
      Hello. 
      I am about to work on a Omega ladies automatic watch.
      I found out that the axis of the rotor is out of place and shakes up and down.
      What could be done in this situation?
      Thanks!

• By east3rn
      Hello watchmakers!
      I am about to work on a vintage citizen watch.
      I removed the movement from the case but I am stuck on removing the automatic rotor..
      It seems that my screwdrivers won't do the job..
      Any advice would be helpful thank you.

• By east3rn
      Hello I had a chance to acquire to two watch movement+dial sets which are from JLC and AP
      However, I am having trouble finding cases to fit these.
      Could anyone help me find cases that would fit these movements?
      Non genuine cases are OK.