Omega 511.0452 damaged minute wheel

Hi all,

I am servicing this vintage Omega ladies watch with cal. 511.0452 (cal number engraved at the inner case-back)  and following problem occurred:
There was initially no problem with the watch (dirt, not serviced for looong time) but after clean and reassembly the hand setting was a bit hard. This ended up in a bit of a jump when turned harder.
When I opened the movement again (and removed the dial), I realised that the minute wheel lost about 1/3 of its teeth.

Now my concerns:
- What caused this? Is it possible that when I removed the cannon pinion I actually tightened it by accident? Or could it be insufficient lubrication between the center wheel and the cannon pinion?
- Where do I get replacement parts for this tiny movement? (Cousins doesn't seem to have anything with number 511.0452)
- When I search for the parts, can I just stick to the 511 or do I have to match the part for 511.0452?

I did a little exercise and removed/relubricated the cannon pinion and center wheel and now there I can turn the cannon pinion with tweezers (still too tough but much better).
Pics follow, thanks for your help.

IMG-2778.thumb.JPG.b3a0a73b96dc6cbcff827be0eb8ae09a.JPG

IMG-2783.thumb.JPG.df2abaf1b7cb8269822ce38194079e9f.JPGIMG-2865.thumb.JPG.f196f51ae83230c60e6cf544ee82c6f4.JPG

Your mixing up calibre number with model number, the case back engraving is the watch model number not calibre number. Look on the top plate of the movement there should be a omega symbol under that there will be the calibre number

1 minute ago, rogart63 said:

i think it could be cheaper to buy a donor . Minute wheel on cousinsuk cost £25 and tax . A donor you can have for £30 maybe. You saw you did check the cannon pinion . 

by donor you mean a broken 1070 lets say from ebay? yes cannon pinion+minute wheel is £50