Fake Rolex Repair Questions

I own a fake Rolex submariner and the piece that connects the band to the watch is missing. I want to get this piece replaced but I fear that getting a replacement piece from a Rolex store would be way to pricey, and getting a cheap knockoff piece online would be, well too cheap. Is there any place to purchase replacement parts for an affordable price?missingpiece.thumb.jpg.56c0614f0090a4e1ccadca270fc5d801.jpgotherside.thumb.jpg.141e10c50ccf749f736d6d03bbb0049b.jpg

10 hours ago, maxrwag said:
I own a fake Rolex submariner and the piece that connects the band to the watch is missing. I want to get this piece replaced but I fear that getting a replacement piece from a Rolex store would be way to pricey, and getting a cheap knockoff piece online would be, well too cheap. Is there any place to purchase replacement parts for an affordable price?

You could try Wholesale Outlet. I guess it depends on how much you paid for the watch and what it is worth to you. You will find them on bay of E

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

25 minutes ago, JerseyMo said:

I ain't no choirboy but, discussion of how to repair fakes is typically a taboo subject on watch forums.

Not on this forum. We just ask not to post pics not needed for the contingency and do not promote or parade counterfeit items.

6 hours ago, Sopgeo said:

You could try Wholesale Outlet. I guess it depends on how much you paid for the watch and what it is worth to you. You will find them on bay of E

Kindly check below: 

I agree with JerseyMo in principle, but of course those aren't the rules here. However, I don't see how buying a cheap knockoff piece could be "too cheap". You have a cheap knockoff watch, so why would that be any different than the original missing piece? A real Rolex piece would indeed be expensive, they won't sell you one anyway, and it probably wouldn't fit.

12 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Why not just buy a new cheap bracelet.  

I've been looking at bracelets online that are cheap and would (theoretically) fit my watch, however they are all plain stainless steel bands, while my current is a two tone with the proper branding and logos on it and I prefer that.

I've been looking at bracelets online that are cheap and would (theoretically) fit my watch, however they are all plain stainless steel bands, while my current is a two tone with the proper branding and logos on it and I prefer that.
You still can buy a 20mm two-tone oyster-like two-tone bracelet on AliExpress (you can find some for $20shipped I suppose) and change the buckle with the one you have on your broken bracelet.
Problem will be that your bracelet will be 'ew and without wearmarks and your watchcase and buckle will have wearmarks ... and you can only buff but not polish the "golden" parts because they are only plated and with a really thin plating.

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

You still can buy a 20mm two-tone oyster-like two-tone bracelet on AliExpress (you can find some for $20shipped I suppose) and change the buckle with the one you have on your broken bracelet.
Problem will be that your bracelet will be 'ew and without wearmarks and your watchcase and buckle will have wearmarks ... and you can only buff but not polish the "golden" parts because they are only plated and with a really thin plating.

I solved my problem by looking through eBay for parts, and I found a replacement link that is shipping soon. I doubt it was real because it was only 9 dollars for the pair, but it seemed to be the correct size. 

I solved my problem by looking through eBay for parts, and I found a replacement link that is shipping soon. I doubt it was real because it was only 9 dollars for the pair, but it seemed to be the correct size. 

$9 on eBay it's definitely fake but not a problem as your watch is fake.
Hope it will fit.