Omega 562 remove stem?

50 minutes ago, Yelonek said:

How do you remove the stem? I need to replace the stem but do not know how to remove it

Is it a front loader. Dynamic? Other wise you should see the button where the stem goes into the movement. If it's a front loader it will probably have a split stem?

Edited by rogart63

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

If it's split stem there would be no point in being able to take the back off.

Nowhere the OP mentioned it's a split stem. But like many beginners he doesn't know and doesn't search the Internet.

2 hours ago, jdm said:

Nowhere the OP mentioned it's a split stem. But like many beginners he doesn't know and doesn't search the Internet.

That was just my brain thinking . If he can't find or see the button . Maybe it's a front loader with split stem.  And the button to release the inner part stem is under and inside the case. But as the OP hasn't confirmed that we can help him. 

Edited by rogart63

22 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

That was just my brain thinking . If he can't find or see the button . Maybe it's a front loader with split stem.

Be reassured, when a beginner is faced with a front loader the title is always "how do I open my watch" ☺

Otherwise if it's about locating a small release button or -Breguet forbids- a screw 2mm far from the stem the title is what we have here.

• Haha 1