Timex Expedition bracelet type

I am a novice so please bear with me.

I just acquired a second hand Timex Expedition watch and the bracelet is too long for my wrist. So I checked online the various types of generic bracelet (friction pin, pin and collar, folded link, etc.) but my bracelet doesn't look like any of them. It has the "arrows" that indicate that the "arrowed" links can be removed but the replaceable links have a plain looking pin end on both sides of the bracelet. That is, there is no sign of the "slot" that is associated with a friction pin, there is no sign of a collar that is concentric with the pin, and there is no sign of the recess associated with the folded link bracelet type.

Do you think that the bracelet is some other type? I have tried to use the push-pin on the end of my Burgeon tool but the bracelet pin does not want to move.  Would a simple pin-pusher tool do it?

Sometime the pin pusher tools have a tip too small. In that case simply tap with a jeweller hammer on a proper size punch, keeping the bracelet on an holed block.

There can be dirt and rust blocking it so it can be a good idea to leave it in alcohol or acetone for a day before.

• Like 1