Timing Machine Reading

Anyone have any information on what this reading on my timing machine could be? This watch is a hamilton 747 and I have cleaned and oiled it, looked at it under my microscope and it is clean, no jewels are cracked. I have demagnetized it, the hairspring is perfectly clean and it is not rubbing against anything. I cant figure it out so any help would be great. ThanksIMAG1567_1.thumb.jpg.c1d58eea7257e8fddd7563253d4216c6.jpge

Since it's evident from your other question of today that the mov.t was not completely disassembled and cleaned, you'll have to do that first.

Then balance verify end-shake as insufficient, as well that the end stud is firm. Finally, hairspring and pallet stones have to be in perfect geomometry.

"Yes, It looks to me that the Timegrapher is getting spurious signals.  Remove the Balance and re-check and check the impulse jewel,  then the lever and pallet stones. Check for Draw, move lever slightly from the banking and see that it returns to where you started from. Check from both banking pins . Then re-assemble if all OK taking note of jdm`s advice. Another possibility is the Esc Wheel. I had a similar problem and it was a very slightly loose impulse jewel (ruby pin) playing havoc. Good wishes, Mike.

Figured out this problem it was because there was some old oil on the balance cap jewel. I was having troubles removing the stripguard, but once i was able to remove it, clean it and oil it everything is now working.