Help to Identify Pocket Watch

I would say its more likely to be Victorian. Cylinder escapement.  I cannot see any hallmarks so I am assuming it is not silver.

Here is a movement very similar dated 1881. This movement is a swiss cylinder movement.
3601.jpg.835662570a6a4caaa592fe9b4f8f31ac.jpg

The seller was the one who said Georgian French!! It does have a fish symbol on the case...whatever that means.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, jdrichard said:

So what would the date be and is this a good watch?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

The grouse and bear marks are between1880 and 1933. I still think your watch dates from Victorian so it will be late Victorian. It is not a good movement because of the lack in jewels, so it is at the lower end of the market. Considering its age, you still have a nice P/W.  0.800 means it is 80% pure silver.

The grouse and bear marks are between1880 and 1933. I still think your watch dates from Victorian so it will be late Victorian. It is not a good movement because of the lack in jewels, so it is at the lower end of the market. Considering its age, you still have a nice P/W.  0.800 means it is 80% pure silver.

Paid 60 bucks for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro