Omega Constellation 504

noirrac1j

Here one of my Omegas that I rarely wear because its old and I don't want to put too much wear on it. It keeps phenomenal time--I mean, really spot on throughout the day. I wore it today in the house just to give it some wrist time, but its raining out and I won't wear it when I step outside later.

JC

post-328-0-60653700-1412455035_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-19874500-1412455154_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-21428200-1412455167_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Beautiful piece! I would wear it too.! Do you service it too? I have ordered about 150.00 worth of tools from esslinger to get started but I need a few cheap specimens. Then I realized I forgot oil.

I love the Omegas. I'm looking at one on eBay now.

Wear it!

Thank you for sharing too!

Hey fellas,

Yes I always love this watch because it is very easy on the eyes and such a great timekeeper. I didn't service this one Gary because it was before I got into doing my own servicing. Omegas have become my favorites and occupy a large part of my watch collection box! Every now and then I wear this one, but they are somewhat hard to come by (the 504 caliber chronometer) so I don't wear it much...but you're right Geo, this watch will probably outlast me! 

JC

Edited by noirrac1j

Geo, on 05 Oct 2014 - 07:15 AM, said:Geo, on 05 Oct 2014 - 07:15 AM, said:

Lovely watch Joe, wear it that's what it was made for. It will outlast you!

I'm with Geo here mate.  That's a beautiful watch JC: life is too short, enjoy your watch and wear it.  Many members here buy watches from estate sales, and it's sad to see that some have rarely been worn and enjoyed.

I have a 1974 Flightmaster ... I wear it most every day.  And as long as it's serviced every 4-5 years, and if the Lord tarries, and will be ticking long after I shuffle off this mortal coil.

You bring nothing into this world when you're born ... and that's what you'll take with you when you leave.

Edited by Lawson

• 4 weeks later...