Breitling Navitimer Venus 178 Chrono problem

Hello all,

having an issue with my navitimer, the watch is keeping great time and the chrono will start/stop/and reset but WILL NOT pass the 12 point (stops at 59 seconds), Watch will still run when this occurs. Occasionally it will stop when the chrono is activated and the large second hand won’t move, like it’s jammed up?..... . Anyway I plan on a service but wonder if it’s an alignment issue or if I am looking at parts as well.

thank you

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:41 PM, Watindes said:

Hello all,

having an issue with my navitimer, the watch is keeping great time and the chrono will start/stop/and reset but WILL NOT pass the 12 point (stops at 59 seconds), Watch will still run when this occurs. Occasionally it will stop when the chrono is activated and the large second hand won’t move, like it’s jammed up?..... . Anyway I plan on a service but wonder if it’s an alignment issue or if I am looking at parts as well.

thank you

When was it last serviced ? they need to be done every 4 years, depending on the condition the watch is working in,  even the smallest amount of dirt will lock up the chrono wheels as they have fine teeth....