Watch winder!

Hi guys! I’ve just bought myself a electric watch winder & i was wondering which sort of winding settings i need to use on my seiko kinetic watch for the first time! It come with 5 program setting! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha!  What a great idea!  I love kinetics but it's always a pain to keep them charged.  For me, I'd do the maximum wind until they were charged and then change them out.  Gesh, great idea!  I've been thinking too much on the mechanical side of the world.  :)  Now we just need ones that turn lights on and off for the Citizen's Eco Drive.  :)

Nice one mate! I was asking more about which way to wind it really! The winders got setting on it eg clockwise rotation, anti clockwise rotation, both together & so on mate! & different timing modes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, after researching this winders really don't do well at all.  At least it's not working well with my Versa.  :(  All of that led to another search for another solution.  I see the toothbrush induction solution all over the place but that also is not working for me.  This is seriously a PITA.  If anybody has a good link or video on something that actually works it would be nice to get it posted.

Along with some specific data.  Like just exactly what model of charger are you using and how long does it take to completely charge it.  Will it even completely charge it?  How do you mount the watch on the charger?  Do you cut off the tab standing up so the watch lays flat on the base?

I had mine on over night and the charge didn't budge.  I guess the other solution would be find a continuous running winder.  Anybody have a model number?

Seiko really needs to start making their charger again.  The prices for those are nuts!  Whine, whine, whine...

Yes, after researching this winders really don't do well at all.  At least it's not working well with my Versa.  [emoji20]  All of that led to another search for another solution.  I see the toothbrush induction solution all over the place but that also is not working for me.  This is seriously a PITA.  If anybody has a good link or video on something that actually works it would be nice to get it posted.
Along with some specific data.  Like just exactly what model of charger are you using and how long does it take to completely charge it.  Will it even completely charge it?  How do you mount the watch on the charger?  Do you cut off the tab standing up so the watch lays flat on the base?
I had mine on over night and the charge didn't budge.  I guess the other solution would be find a continuous running winder.  Anybody have a model number?
Seiko really needs to start making their charger again.  The prices for those are nuts!  Whine, whine, whine...
Search for
Philips Imageo on this site or Google